Toupee Hair Manufacturer In China
- Synthetic: Synthetic fibers are more easily cared for and also lower priced. The synthetic fibers can hold a “pre-styled” texture: curly, wavy, or straight. Higher quality synthetic hair wigs are practically impossible to differentiate from human hair. Avoid styling synthetic wigs with heat or chemicals not designed specifically for those fibers.
- Heat-Friendly: Want the styling flexibility of human hair combined with the affordability of synthetic hair? Heat-friendly synthetic fibers are the answer! This is an amazing breakthrough in hair technology, where you can style the synthetic fiber with your favorite heat tool (up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit). This is great for the woman on the go, who still wants to customize it to fit her style.
- Human Hair: If you want the ultimate in realism, then human hair is just for you. The cost of human hair products can vary from the quality of the fiber. Regular (non-Remy) human hair wigs have cuticles that have been removed. The more luxurious, Remy human hair wigs have all the “Virgin” hair cuticles facing one direction, providing the ultimate in softness and less tangling. The best thing about human hair? You can style it with heat or have your stylist color it!
It will vary depending on how you treat your wig, how often you wear it and the kind of material it is made of. With proper care and maintenance your wig can last anywhere from 3 months to a few years. A typical synthetic wig will last between 3 to 6 months if worn daily and washed on a regular basis. Having 2 of the same wig and rotating between them is a good way to prolong the life of your wigs. Washing and styling your wig with the proper products will also help it last longer and keep it looking like new.
- Wigs should be worn on the natural hairline (for most people it is four finger-widths above the eyebrow).
- Remove wig from the plastic bag or box. Gently remove the protective hair net from your wig. Give your wig a few good shakes to separate the fibers and give some body to the hair. Some wigs need to be shaken to release the preset styling.
- Brush your hair off your face at the top and sides. If your hair is too long, you may want use bobby pins to help keep it off your face, back at the sides, and up at the nape. Some women use a wig liner or wig cap to keep their existing hair in place.
- Hold your wig at the sides with the woven label in back. Place it at your natural hairline and slide it on from front to back. Adjust the wig as needed so the front edge is just over your natural hairline. Use the ear tabs to center your wig from left to right. Adjust the Velcro tabs in the back if necessary for a more secure fit.
- Tuck in any stray hairs at the front, sides and nape. Now you’re ready for styling!
Contact us and email your requirements, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.